I
think my presentation was ok, it could have been better because I only used a small amount of information out of the large amount that I had. My favorite
part of the research project was the making the brochure because it was easy to
get beautiful pictures from Ireland. My least favorite part of the project was
the presentation of the PowerPoint because I forgot what i was going to say as
i began my PowerPoint. I learned that immigrants from Ireland brought the idea
of moonshine and home brewed alcohol to the United States. The tourist
attractions were hard to research because I didn’t want to make them too
similar, but there are a lot of similarities between the attractions. The only
strong point in my presentation was the pictures because so many people visited
the attractions that I presented.
good job
ReplyDeleteHaiiiiiii!!!!!!!! I liked ur presentation :P
ReplyDeleteI think you did a good job. you might not have had a lot of information but the information you had was good. Nice Job!!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on your project.
ReplyDelete